Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Freemasons. Marshall Lodge, No. 39 (Lynchburg, Va.) | Sargeant Memorial Collection

Name: Freemasons. Marshall Lodge, No. 39 (Lynchburg, Va.)


Historical Note: Marshall Lodge No. 39 originally began as Hiram Lodge in 1793. The name was changed to Marshall Lodge in honor of Grand Master of Masons in Virginia John Marshall. In 1885, the organization established the groundwork for what would later become the Marshall Lodge Memorial Hospital.





Norfolk Public Library
Slover Library
235 Plume Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Page Generated in: 0.112 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 6.5MB of memory. (Peak of 6.58MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign