Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

The Norfolk Landmark | Sargeant Memorial Collection

Name: The Norfolk Landmark


Historical Note: The Norfolk Landmark was a Norfolk, Virginia newspaper which ran from 1873-1911. It was published by James Barron Hope & Co. and ran daily, with the exception of Mondays. Its preceding title was Norfolk Journal. The Landmark joined with the Virginian-Pilot in 1912 to become the Virginian-Pilot and the Norfolk Landmark.





Norfolk Public Library
Slover Library
235 Plume Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Page Generated in: 0.056 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 6.5MB of memory. (Peak of 6.58MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign